Virucidal activity: When SPECTROL is used on environmental, inanimate, non-porous surfaces, it exhibits effective virucidal activity against HIV-1, HCV, Human Coronavirus, Hepatitis A Virus, Norwalk Virus, Rabies Virus, Canine Parvovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Avian Influenza A, Turkey/Wisc/(H9N2), Avian Influenza (H3N2), Paramyxovirus, Rotavirus, Rhinovirus type 39 and SARS Associated Coronavirus.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- script Facebook Pixel
- script Google Publisher Tag (Google Ad Manager)
- cookie "IDE" : Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile
- cookie "VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE" : This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.
Social media cookies are set by third parties services, which we use to measure website usage.
Cookies which are used :
- cookie “YSC” : This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos
- cookie “GPS” : This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location
This Website content loaded in iframes from third party content providers may set cookies like :
- youtube / vimeo / soundcloud
- instagram / pinterest
- google maps