In hospital settings and in healthcare in general, there is a crucial need for good hygiene and effective disinfection of at-risk areas and equipment, based on practical action. Reducing the risk of patient infection in hospitals and clinics is a constant concern for medical staff.
In this context, Kersia is a well-known player in hospital hygiene, on the frontline in fighting hospital infections.
These products were initially formulated for healthcare environment and can be approved in some countries for additional areas : please contact your sales representative.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- script Facebook Pixel
- script Google Publisher Tag (Google Ad Manager)
- cookie "IDE" : Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile
- cookie "VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE" : This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.
Social media cookies are set by third parties services, which we use to measure website usage.
Cookies which are used :
- cookie “YSC” : This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos
- cookie “GPS” : This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location
This Website content loaded in iframes from third party content providers may set cookies like :
- youtube / vimeo / soundcloud
- instagram / pinterest
- google maps