What exactly is ULTRADIFFUSION?
- ULTRADIFFUSION® is a non-pyrotechnic, slow combustion technology diffusing active substance in the air thanks to a thermokinetic effect.
- ULTRADIFFUSION® enables uniform, very high-density diffusion in the whole volume of the room to be treated, including hard-to-access zones, with precise dose adjustment.
- ULTRADIFFUSION® offers a favourable alternative to other methods, without compromising efficacy.
❓What kind of products based on ULTRADIFFUSION® technology do we offer for the farm sector and where can they be applied?
👉Our broad spectrum disinfectants Fumagri® HA, based on Hydroxyacetic acid (HA), and Fumagri® OPP, based on OrthoPhenylPhenol (OPP), can be used
- where Food Safety begins – in Hatcheries (surface and eggs) 🐣
- Poultry Sheds – after litter and equipment are on place 🐔
- Control Rooms – where no wet disinfection is possible 💻
- Silo Disinfection – 2 days before feed loading 🌽
- Disinfection of Feed Mills (Storage, Mixer, Press, Cooler) 🌽 and Transport Trucks 🚛
You want to find out more about our ULTRADIFFUSION® solutions?
Contact our local representative or per mail to [email protected]
Your Kersia team!