Kersia’s complementary feed range has been developed to meet the growing needs of the increase in organic farming.
Our complementary feed range has been especially created to ensure a balance of a controlled supply of essential trace elements and vitamins, in order to improve your livestock’s organic farm performance.
Kersia has created 3 targeted solutions designed to support your herd throughout key stages of her development.
- At birth,
- At calving,
- At drying off.
These three solutions have been painstaking developed to meet Kersia’s high standards of quality and expertise.
Natydrate : A rehydrating powder specially intended for calves at times of risk of digestive disorders
- Effervescent formula highly palatable (oregano essential oil)
- Rehydratation of the calf by stabilization of the electrolytic and hydric balance
- Rapidly assimilated energy intake and quick return to milk diet without transition
Natitrace 100 : A long term supply of trace elements and vitamins from drying-off to calving
- Controlled supplementation with trace elements and vitamins up to 1 month after calving
- Supporting immune system function
- Helps the regeneration of the mammary gland and contributes to healthy calves
Natiflash Calcium : An instantaneous dose of calcium for your cows
- An immediate supply of calcium to the cow
- Helps to reduce the risk of milk fever and subclinical hypocalcemia by delivering a quick and controlled-release of calcium
- 6 different sources of calcium to increase the bioavailibility and the speed of nutrient absorption
To be suitable for organic farming, all the products are in accordance with (UE) N°2018/848 and (UE) N°2021/1165 regulations.
Contact your local Kersia advisor for more details on the organic range.